This advanced F&I management skills workshop provides 2 days of advanced training for finance managers.
This advanced training is targeted for Business Managers with more than 1 year of Finance & Insurance experience. This hard hitting, real world seminar is built around providing insight into the 10 best kept secrets in menu selling. Specifically, it will challenge and address the assumptions and practices that lead to underperformance. It will also introduce an efficient, effective approach to updating the fundamentals that lead to success.
Applying these innovative principles will lead to faster, more profitable transactions with happier customers.
- Two concerns every customer has about F&I
- Four concerns the customer should have (Changing their frame of reference)
- Making positive use of “Dead Time”
- Turn the pressure off – how to structure the “invited” presentation
- Get more done faster – avoid the time wasting errors that erode CSI and Cost Sales
- An unconventional approach to presenting the menu
- Getting to the true objection and getting it closed.
Carl Grane has more than 28 years of experience in the automotive industry, including training, financial services, income development and dealership management. As the Director of Training for EasyCare, he oversees all training efforts for our partners and dealers.
Carl brings a blended learning approach to the training curriculum by combining our learning management system, live online web training and in-person classroom-style training. His training programs for finance and insurance, sales and fixed operations help dealers create passionate employees and customers for their automotive dealerships.